Tuesday, February 1, 2011

miss my home, miss my family ...

This morning, i've got a message from my Dad. Dad and Mod are praying for me, and also for my sisters. Really happy when i wake up in the morning and received a great message from the best person in my life ... it reminds me, God loves me ... God blessing me with a great family ... 

I really miss my home, miss my family .... 


I wish can spend times with my family everyday .... especially for this special event ( chinese new year ) ... i miss Mom's cook, i miss when we have dinner together, i miss when we hang out together, i miss when we watch tv together, i miss when we talk and laugh together, i miss all the moments ... 

but, this year, again, i can't celebrate chinese new year with my family ...
only can send you wishes ...


wish my family happy ... 
                        wish my family have a good health ...
                                              wish my family full of joy and happiness .........


God bless :)


PS : i'll go home on 2012 ^^v wish my dream come true *amien*






2 comments:

  1. kalaulah pulau ini bisa berjalan kaki..pasti cepat melangkah ke temu orang tua...
    sayang ini di pisahkan oleh pulau..lautan dan selat (kira begitulah pengertiannya)heheheeh tak ngerti wa...

    Happy chinese new year......

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally..... Tuhan wujudkan di tahun 2012 ini, gk tanggung - tanggung, Tuhan kasih 1 minggu full untuk bisa nikmatin kebersamaan itu di ponti... Congrats yaa.. akhirnya wish nya terwujud :D ciayoooo....

    ReplyDelete